Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Back up PG?
Thread: Back up PG?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 11:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
jatt_sharab1
sharabi

Representing:

i think we should draft the best player avilable at 9 (derozan?, clark? evans? thats a subjective opinion) and then i think we should try to buy a 12-15 pick with the $3 million we got from the miami deal, and maybe throw in a second rounder if needed (prefer not to) we basically get back a first rounder from the miami trade then and there should be some good point guards available, some will probably be gone from this list but we could potentially pick up teague, holiday, flynn, or lawson

on the other hand i also wouldn't really mind trading up a couple spots to get jennings either, but i think we'd be good with either of the four mentioned up top

lets just hope some teams need some money and that there is a good point guard left for us in the middle of the first round

i also haven't given up on roko but i think we should maybe send him to the d league if we are able to pick up a second first rounder and a point guard, parker and Calderon play the majority and hopefully the point guard we draft will be able to be the back up right away and that will give parker even less work which might also extend his career, cause him to play better d, and have better point production, roko probably goes back to europe though as he can make some good money, we still probably hold his nba rights then and if he ever develops into the player we think we can then we bring him back or trade him

Last edited by jatt_sharab1; 05-12-2009 at 11:29 AM.
jatt_sharab1 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote