Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - BREAKING NEWS: Tupac Is Alive
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 11:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
TwoDigitz
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by highonpsi View Post
it doesn't really look like him, although some similarities, I bet from the front it doesn't look like him at all.
i know your entitled to your opinion but how can you not like the guy?
if you were alive in the 90s you would know he was one of the most charismatic, young black leaders of that era...
obviously we have obama now but man 2pac was the MAN!
not just his music but what he try to do in his community and what he stood for...
for crying out loud he got the crips and bloods go to the same concert with no blood shed. he had them declaring truce until he died...

and even though the pics really really look like him, i do believe he is dead, wish he wasnt but i really just dont think he is alive...
just like he said in his songs...
the good die young....
TwoDigitz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key