Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RGM: Why the Raptors Have to Trade Chris Bosh This Summer.
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
tommysdu
'twas a dream

teenage dirtbag

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopha View Post
Lol, everybody is so quick to jump the gun and say Bosh will leave when his contract expires. Because of the lack of support toward him staying, and every Toronto fan making up mock trades to get rid of him saying that he isn't compatible with our team, he probably WILL leave. Next year if Chris Bosh is gone you will look at a 20 win season. We're chasing the person we're trying to build a franchise on out of the city, rather than trying to get him to stay and continue building the franchise.

Why is everybody so keen to start over again when one season went wrong due to an injured pg and a bad experiment with JO. Do you really want to have to rebuild around a new player again, and then the same thing happen? Toronto fans, just ride it out, believe in your franchise player, believe in Chris Bosh to make the right decision.

I agree with you completely. One bad season and everyone is yelling trade Bosh now or we'll suck forever. trading Bosh is not the best option in my mind. I still believe that with the right with player additions, Bosh and Bargnani can still be very effective on the same team. Remember how garbo helped our team so much when he was on the team. I think if we can get someone like him next season raps will have a chance to do something special. Now i cant garentee that raps will get any better next season, but i can garentee this, if we trade bosh, raps will suck even more next season. What happens than? should we trade bagnani than, and restart all over again
tommysdu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key