Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Smith Fully Expects Marion To Go In a Sign-&-Trade
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
MangoKidHoops
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooch View Post

So out of all of those:
GS-Marion for Crawford and Belli
LAC-Thorton, Pick for Marion, Pick, Hump
NJ-Marion, Kapono, Pick for Carter, Pick
NY-Maybe Robinson and a pick, ewwww.
Orlando-Marion for Pietrus and Alston
Phoenix-
Portland-Mabey something around a Marion/Webster deal
SA-
Utah-Around an AK Deal
Sometimes I think you live in your own make-believe land.

Why does LA do that deal? Thorton is still on his first contract - and he's miles better than Marion.

No way jersey does that deal because they're only looking for expirings, not for players who are going to have longer contracts than Carter.

Orlando for Pietrus and Alston? I can't see Alston coming back here for a third time to be a backup to Calderon. And Pietrus is a good fit on Orlando. Why should they trade him here? Because you want him here?

Portland deal doesn't make sense - The guys that were being discussed going to Portland were better players than Marion (Carter, Jefferson - I have no idea why you refer to him as RGay - the fact you do for cheap laughs is pretty pathetic). Besides, they have Outlaw, who can do just a good a job.

San Antonio I can't see the Spurs making a play for him - the salaries on that team don't exactly match up well with ours.

I can't see the Jazz making a play for Marion. He's 4 years younger, plays just as good D. Marion just seems as one of those guys who isn't a Jerry Sloan type of guy, and probably wouldn't enjoy Utah's off the court extra-curricular activities.

Phoenix? For the last time, I don't think you read other people's posts, so I'll spell it in caps for your benefit : PHOENIX AND TORONTO WILL NOT BE TRADING PARTNERS FOR A FEW REASONS: 1 - THEY'RE TRYING TO CUT SALARY, 2 - MARION AND STOUDEMIRE DO NOT GET ALONG 3 - SARVER DOES NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH BRYAN COLANGELO
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote