Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Offseason Wish List
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 03:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
canada_rocks2369
from Canada and it rocks

Representing:

Thanx guys - I actually think that a Maggette-Ford deal is more likely than acquiring Nocioni or Jefferson but Granger is a real possibility too. The Pacers and Clippers could use a player like Ford but Chicagos backcourt is already crowded and small by NBA standards. NJ has a young and improving Devin Harris to build around and would have the same problem the Raps have now. Do u guys think a trade for Maggette would work? If not straight up, who do u think the Raps/Clips would have to add to make it work? Not sure how the contracts match up (I think Maggette can opt out this year so he'd have to want to play in Toronto) but I'd be curious to see if its a real possibility. How is he defensively? Most of u probably know more about him than me but I know hes a decent rebounder at his position and he shoots a lot of free throws (something the Raptors desperately need) and at a pretty good percentage.
canada_rocks2369 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote