Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Get TJ Ford out of Toronto signs.
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 02:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

1. Get rid of Bosh, hes lost a step, he cant do it anymore. Hes only a 16+10 guy(start of year)

Getting rid of him is crazy talk, I agree. Makeing him tougher and more durable.....?

2. Humphries is amazing! 5 games in a row, hes our new 7th man!

Bosh was out, he stepped up ver nicely with extended minutes. Bosh back, he's reduced, and playing with zero confidence. I stand behind supporting Hump, he' slike a lot of guys, with confidence and added responsibility comes better play

3. Bargs sucks! BUST! Worse than Hoffa!(after his injury)

Again, crazy talk, however some night....he does frighten me a little

4. Get Moon out of the starting lineup for Count Chuckula(after a stretch of 4 meh games after having a very productive starting stint)

The moon-delfino platoon is fine. They both have attributes, they both have fault. Your hatred for Delphino is odd.

And now, the most popular:

5. TJ Ford sucks. Hes a ballhoggingdouchebag. I hATE TJ!1111!!!!

Again, agreed. He doesn't suck, but he isn't a fit in Toronto like Calderon is. He also aint gonna be a back up. Calling him a douchebag, or saying he's a bastard is just unfair. I'm sure he's got lots on his mind, nd im sure there's lots we dont know, I just wosh he'd handle it a bit better. It's a learning curve
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote