Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Heat's Wade Out For The Season
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 05:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

granted the injuries do suck i feel bad for him, but he is young enough, tough enough and the injuries dont look to be career threatening that i believe he can come back, and if they get Beasly this will be a beastly team in the near future, and once again wade will be a force in the league. I thought he should have shut it down mid season, call this season a wash and get 100%, im glad he is shutting it down now, he is an amazing player to watch and im sure without the injurys u would take him over CB4 aswell. He has still done more in his career then CB4 so to say the situation is reversed now is absurd, i believe Wade has a ring, and u can say he had Shaq and whoever all u want, but he was the one that lead that team, took the big shots, it was truely unreal to see a young player take over the playoffs like that. Anyways, hope you dont take this as a CB4 sucks post, cuz i really like Chris, i just think Wade has something he doesnt, that w/e it is that makes u believe he can lead you all the way, i dont feel that way with Chris.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote