Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Chris Bosh states that he will not return to the Raptors after his contract is done
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 02:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
DSWC
only wearing black until something darker comes along

Representing:
Unhappy Chris Bosh states that he will not return to the Raptors after his contract is done

In a candid interview with CB4, the Toronto Raptors forward says he won't return

Quote:
Toronto - With the season already in shambles, the Raptors' fortunes took another blow, as their 4 time all-star power forward Chris Bosh informed the team that he will not be returning to the club that drafted him 4th overall in the 2003 draft. Citing philosophical differences with the clubs direction, and the fact that he'd like to play closer to home, Bosh said in an interview "I've given it a chance, hoping that it would work out, but there's no way I'll return to the Raptors after my contract is done". Bryan Colangelo, who is the team's GM, and team's President, was not available for comment, but is assumed that he will try and accommodate the star.
HTML Code:
www.nba.com/torontoraptors/bosh-says-he-wont-retur n-april-fools

I know, I know, sorry... I usually try and get the people on the board I usually post at, but I figured I'd see if it would play well over on this one. SORRY - April fools
DSWC is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote