Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Zach Randolph: "I'm better than Chris Bosh"
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #36 (permalink)
Snooch
is back baby

Large and in charge

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmats7 View Post
But according to Snooch's "stats".. randolph probably has better offensive and defensive ratings that Bosh. His ratings are also probably higher than Lebron's and Wades. Heck, isnt Maxiel one of the best offensive players in the league Snooch?

Kobe hasn't done anything in the playoffs except for when he had Shaq (Shaq's 3-peat... also took Wade to a title.. although Wade has a finals MVP and Kobe has 0). And then later when he got another all-star in gasol... Kobe is playing under Phil Jackson... Bosh is playing under Triano.

You give Bosh one of the maybe 10 greatest players or another all-star and see what he can do. I'm not saying Bosh is as good as kobe.. but Kobe couldn't do ANYTHING in the playoffs without another all-star either.
Do you even read the stats I post?

Randolph is not above Bosh in either offensive rating or defensive rating or roland rating.

Randolph has a negative 1 for a net offensive defensive rating. In case you didnt understand that means its bad.

Kobe went to the finals last season without Shaq. And comparing a team in the playoffs in the west to a team in the east isnt a fair comparison. In the west a 50 win team might not make the playoffs, in the east a 50 win team will have home court advantage.

I really cant beleive you are trying to compare Bosh to Kobe. Thats is just a brutal, terrible comparison. Kobe wil go down as one of the best players in the history of the game.
Snooch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote