Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Microsoft CEO May Chip In Millions To Keep Sonics
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 03:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
The MVP of West Hollywood
the only guy who thinks Terrence Ross will be an all-star

Representing:

Speaking of Bill, I love his new fictional mailbag

Quote:
Q: Did you notice that we did it again? We mailed in November, December and January more egregiously than Forest Whitaker mailed in "Vantage Point" -- in fact, we would have mailed in February as well if the West didn't catch fire like it did. Now we're the favorites again. Tell your boys in Boston that the first three months of the NBA season don't mean squat. I'd have more to say but I have to go to the post office to mail another fruit basket to Sam Presti. See you in June. You're not getting rid of us. You're never getting rid of us.
--G. Popovich, San Antonio
Quote:
Q: I don't get it. We run the high screen, I get into the paint, I'm going for a layup and then Shaq's guy comes over and I end up throwing the ball off someone's face. Next time down, we run the high screen, I feed Amare for one of his runaway train dunks, and then Shaq's guy comes over and takes the charge. Then we move Shaq 15 feet away from the basket to give us space, but his guy realizes immediately that Shaq can't shoot, so he just stands under the rim and gets in our way. What the hell do we do? How do we solve this? My head hurts.
--S. Nash, Phoenix

SG: (Scratching my head, unable to come up with a response.)
The MVP of West Hollywood is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote