Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Another WWE Wrestler Dies
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 08:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aar_Canada View Post
Bret Hart: I remember Boris Zhukov comes up to me one time. He wasn't on any of the booking sheets, so he asked me what I thought he should do. So I told him he should go up to Vince and ask him point blank. I figured at least that way, you'd end up finding out the answer. So he goes into his meeting with Vince, then he walks out and comes over to me. He said Vince started laughing at him and said: "We forgot to tell you, you're fired." I remember Boris Zhukov had big tears in his eyes. He was crushed that nobody cared how hard he worked or his family or his situation. And that was one of the last times I ever saw him. That was the end of the road. Luckily, I did see him a few years after that and he became a trucker. But that's how it is. There's no where to go. There's no soft landing there. You're done. Good luck.
Vince strikes me as one of the biggest assholes out there. That's just despicable.

Didn't know that "Mr. Perfect" and "Crush" were dead too... that's really sad. "Demolition" was probably my favourite tag team ever along with the "Road Warriors/Legion of Doom".

One thing's for certain though... this is why it's REALLY important for wrestlers to have a good character and not rely on crashing through chairs and tables. Guys like Hogan, Flair & Undertaker managed to last years upon years because their draw was always more about the interview and the persona than the in-ring stuff (although they had some great matches).

What ever happened to "Stone Cold" anyway? Where did he end up going to?
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote