Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Smith: Raps Looking To Draft A Big This Summer
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 11:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sick, Wicked and Nasty!
adoring his baby girl.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
i guarantee the bulls would bite on this offer.
Nocioni barely gets minutes nowadays, and duhon is riding the pine hard.
if this is offered, i guarantee the bulls take it.
they arent re-signing gordon, he showed his true value this season and he's a one trick pony. they will re-sign deng though and save money letting gordon walk.

they can afford TJ's health concerns because they will have hinrich there.
hinrich has been awful this season, TJ is a vast upgrade in the PG position for them, and hinrich will be a great backup or 2 guard with gordon out of the picture.

i think we could offer them TJ and Rasho, for nocioni and duhon, and even pull something more from them... a 2nd rounder maybe.

Why would they make a deal to get something they dont' need and give up rotation players? I dont' follow the logic. Hienrich while he's struggled this year is a really good point guard...better defender than TJ too. I like TJ but I wouldn't call him a vast upgrade over Hienrich....not from a comlete game standpoint. Nocioni has been a starter this year and not as glued to the bench as you suggest..i watched the game last night with Cleveland and he plays relevant minutes.
Sick, Wicked and Nasty! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote