Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Brittany Spears has her own wardrobe malfunction (NSFW)
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Gurk
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life

Representing:

Quote:
BTW and kind of OT.

For the past few weeks I've been in a bit more 'supervisor' role at work. Meaning, I do most of my work out of the office and only come when needed or if I want to implement something.

So I went today. And at the brake, I started typing some regular sites that I visit. One of which is dailiytech.com. As soon as I typed da in the adress bar this "daisynudes.com" thind dropped down from the history. So I check the history and everything and it turns out it was last friday past working hours. Only one guy was at work at that time and he used that machine in order to:

1) not have anyone surprise him from the back since it's in a really good spot
2) as I wasn't there for days everyone used that computer for facebook since I blocked it an all other computers. so it could be 'anyone' in his thinking.

So it would have been a 'perfect crime' if he only remembered to clear history and private data.
I guessed he was so turned on and rushed to rub one off his brain stopped working in ecstasy.

The hilarious part is, he's an older guy with a huge ego. He isn't bad but has a slight problem with somebody out of higschool being his boss while he has master degree in painting. On top of it, he's got some PTSP going on. Bringing it in public could crush him but I can't stop imagining his face in such situation.
I'll probably control myself and maybe call him daisy from time to time.
OMG that was jokes. Too funny. BTW where do you work???
Gurk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote