Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Moon doesn't like to read scouting reports
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 09:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
'trane
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpery View Post
Jamario was super overrated earlier in the year and reality is sinking in. I think he can be a nice 7th or 8th man off the bench, but if he is starting or 6th man on your team, your team simply isnt that good. I think his ceiling is close to being reached, he just needs to get his head out of his ass and realize he needs to grab boards, play hard D and stfu.

Id like to add Jamario's reasoning is as retarded as his play. Yea every player knows u read his scouting report so he does the opposite... meaning they would always be doing the opposite? Stfu humpty dance looking clown. Perhaps he doesnt know how to read, i could believe that. Scouting reports show players tendencies, which most players have, and they dont go looking to do the opposite all game to throw u off, god this kid is dim.
Dude, you've got to stop using the word 'retarded' in your posts. First of all, it's offensive. Second of all, in post after post of broken english, internet short forms and immature ideas, it makes you look like a goof.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote