Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Being A Back-up Isn't Sitting Well With Ford
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 10:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default Being A Back-up Isn't Sitting Well With Ford

Something isn't right because demeanor has been down right horrible these last couple games and is the same stuff that I was talking about earlier this week when I was criticizing him because of the constant sour bitter look on his face.

Anyhow, looks like playing second fiddle to Jose is taking a toll on Ford now. He better suck it up because if he doesn't it going to be a huge distraction to this team come playoff time.

Quote:
If his body language in the couple of games before last night had been translated into words, you'd have shielded your kids' ears. Tuesday in Orlando, non-plussed he'd been hooked from the game, Ford made a 20-foot walk to the bench look more like a procession to the electric chair. It wasn't the only outward expression of his discontent.

"T.J.'s a good guy. He's a good person," said Darrick Martin, Ford's fellow point guard. "He's just working through some issues and he'll be fine."
Quote:
He acknowledged his behaviour was drawing the wrong kind of attention from certain superiors, but he didn't exactly apologize for it.

"I guess that's the knock against me, man," said Ford. "I think I'm an emotional person. But I think people look at me like I have a problem sometimes, when I really don't. I'm fine."
Source - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote