Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The NBA:Where Too Much TJ Ford Happens
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 05:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
raptor123
a Piston Fan !

Representing:

:director:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy Ivan View Post
John Lucas said last week that he thinks that TJ could be one of the 5 best PG ever to play the game... I know he is paid by TJ but... c'mmon...

Talk like this and Sam asking TJ to do 'more' while Bosh is injured sure gave TJ Mike James 'disease'...
And that my friends is why I am so against the Raptors adding a summer school coach to the pay roll. Lucas will do his best to push TJ ahead of Jose. You notice that ever since Lucas has been involved with the team that TJ has gone crazy on the floor and just like any shrink he comes out with all these excuses.:bounce::bounce: Lucas and TJ the hell out of Toronto.

I just wanted to add this from a previous thread.Maybe we can blame all this on Lucas lol Here's Lucas on the horn :director: "come on tj you can do it, :director:shoot tj shoot you got a great shot tj,:director: don't pass tj you are so fast that no one can stop you,:director: tj you can pass better then jose be pretty man you got style man.Finally :director: TJ you are going to be in the top 5 point guards in NBA history.

We hired Lucas for TJ now we can send them both packing. As Raptors fans we should saying ,:director: BC get both these head cases out of here.

Last edited by raptor123; 03-05-2008 at 05:53 PM.
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote