Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Primo's Intensity: Good or Bad for team?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 08:45 AM   #20 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
I can tell you, gulp, from experience that the best players on the team aren't always the team leaders, often each guy has a role to play on a team, and a guy like Primoz is often the guy that will get guys going.

You guys are making very short sighted comments and using silly words like wanksta to describe a full grown man, playing with a lot of younger guys. If he goes out on the court and steps it up like he has, and makes even one good hustle play, or takes one really hard foul, he has more than done his part.
I agree with you SJ.

I had a coach once tell me that anyone on any team can be the leading scorer. Everyplayer has a role he said. The leading scorer for a team? That's their role, it's what they're supposed to do. This is Bosh's role.

But he continued that since every player has a role it's important that they do their job correctly and they're all important no matter how insignificant. And if they do their role properly than scoring and defense will become easy.

Primoz fits his role perfectly. He's a guy who won't take shit. He's a guy who in Indiana and Charlotte put up good rebounding and point numbers. Trust me when I say this, he's not some "scrub" as people like to say. He knows how to play the game and if he's willing to take hard fouls, dive for loose balls and show emotion then fuck he does more than any other player already on this team. He'll find PT because no coach in the world doesn't reward hard work and Primoz seems to work his ass off.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key