Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Primo's Intensity: Good or Bad for team?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 08:59 AM   #19 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Originally Posted by pimpery View Post
i think we need some1 like that, but when its a hardcore scrub, wanksta saying it, it doesnt have much impact on the good players, u need a guy that can play a little or more respected in the league for this attitude to spread around the team. I bet he is seen as a funny wanksta by the other players, not a guy getting every1 pumped.
I can tell you, gulp, from experience that the best players on the team aren't always the team leaders, often each guy has a role to play on a team, and a guy like Primoz is often the guy that will get guys going.

You guys are making very short sighted comments and using silly words like wanksta to describe a full grown man, playing with a lot of younger guys. If he goes out on the court and steps it up like he has, and makes even one good hustle play, or takes one really hard foul, he has more than done his part.

Unfortunately the timinf is bad in Raptorland for Primoz, there are much larger problems it would seem.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key