Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - It's TJ Ford for himself !
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 05:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
raptor123
a Piston Fan !

Representing:
Default It's TJ Ford for himself !

Well folkes we all got a taste on how this team would look without TJ Ford in the line up. Now we get to see how our team looks with TJ back in the line up.Right from day one I knew that TJ Ford would not be our guy to lead this team hence thats why we got him in a trade. This guy lacks basketball smarts and is a very selfish player.You see Mitch was doing the right thing with giving Jose more minutes in this game with out Bosh we did stay close to the magic in this game until TJ when off. TJ was just trying to make up for lack of playing time to pad his stats wft tj its a team game. What are we going to say about Tj this time ? He still trying to find his groove wtf ? Maybe trying to find his shot ? Wtf trying to find his himself wtf ? We all miss shots, make bad passes, take bad fouls but what TJ did was just horrible I was embarrassed to be a Raptors fan. TJ Ford as I always said is an ass hole is he is full of shit when he talks and his true colours were showing in last nights game. Get him the fuck out of toronto jerks like him just don't fit in. We were a better team before he came back. It just kills me to hear all the excuses about his play. Was this garbage time noooo, was it his first game back trying to find his shot noooooo, was he trying to find his groove this time noooooo. Was TJ just being Tj YESSSS HE WAS A FUCKING ASSHOLE.
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote