Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Looking for blog volunteers
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 05:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
I've given some thought to it, but I'm a bit pre-occupied with other things as well, and I really prefer just being a fan for the moment, and not getting too wrapped up in thinking about basketball all the time. I just want to interact a little here and there, and maybe get my head wrapped around trying to finish a novel - something I had tried before the old ESPN days, with so-so results, but much learned in the process (particularly how fucking hard it is). I might be able to fool myself into thinking it will be easier this time. And I will enjoy it regardless. But it does tend to be all-consuming, and I want to try to avoid that aspect and just get a good solid 500 words every day like I have on all these boards for some time. But still I don't think it's best for me to commit to any kind of blogging right now.
Sounds good LX and thanks for considering it anyways. If you do ever want to write something, hit me up and we'll publish it for the main blog whenever.

Cheers man
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote