Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Sam Secret Playoff Defense Plans REVEALED
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 10:53 AM   #20 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpery View Post
get personal milk man. its all good, kapono didnt deal with Sams wife but he might be dealing with u 2night haha, i only disagree with ppl making arguements *gasp* i dont agree with.

A euro loving, lets jack up more 3s, lets not play D, blame the coach. Raptors fan... definately not a dime a dozen, that would be overpriced!!

I wont waste more time being personal with u, plz dont with me 2% partly skimmed kap boy. ty
My favorite player is Morris Peterson. I just want the right person to be jacking 3's (See: Not Jamario Moon). I would love to play D, our coach just doesnt have a system to do it.

For someone talking alot about Man Milk and creating the same threads, you may want to look in the mirror, unless your too busy telling us how wicked Lebron is again.

Now I have managed to stumble through your inability to create a sentance without using internet speak, so I'll try and put this in terms you may understand.

Ur a Dik, Plz 2night don't be like that wit all ppl, IMPO...lol
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote