Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Seriously, give him MVP..
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 11:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumplvlan23 View Post
I still think Lebron has to WIN GAMES first, before he even gets any recognition.
What good is an MVP if he can't win your team games? It doesn't matter how BAD the team is. Kobe has had the worst supporting cast surrounding him the last 3 years, and was he an MVP in any of those years? Nope. Did he do better with that supporting cast than what Lebron is doing now with his supporting cast? Yep.
umm sorry, but i remember Lebron taking his team to the finals... so NO, WRONG, Lebron did better.

And i said "the lakers would be a playoff team in the EAST without Kobe" and i stand by that statement, and that the Cav's couldnt make the playoffs in the east without LeBron.

He cant win his team games? What did he do last year, what he is doing this year? Am i blind? Do the Cav's not have the best record in the east since jan 1st and are looking primed to make a run for 3rd seed? Your talking like they are in last place or something. Cav's last year were about as good as Kobes lakers team the last few years, except, they went to the finals, Kobe has never won anything without the most dominant big man of this era by his side, who went on to help another talented wing player win a championship, who happened to have very little NBA experience. So it could be argued those rings were more Shaq then Kobe. But thats not really my point here. Dont act like Lebron isnt even close to Kobe, i can understand ppl saying Kobe should get it, he is great, im just giving u the reasons i think the King should. How did he do better then LeBron with that supporting cast when LeBron went to the finals and Kobe has never even been to the conference finals without Shaq?
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote