Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Brezec Still Upset With Old Coach
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 01:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default Brezec Still Upset With Old Coach

WOW ... talk about grudges .... althought I found it amusing last night that whenever Primo did anything he'd stare down Vincent and curse about a million towards him, but after a while it was getting a little too much and I wished he'd just shut up. For obvious personal reasons I could understand, but as a team we were getting massacred and it just made us look stupid.

Love Primo's cockiness, but he definitely needs to turn it down a notch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN
Playing in Charlotte for the first time since he was traded earlier this offseason, Raptors center Primoz Brezec is still upset with Bobcats coach Sam Vincent, according to the Associated Press.

"I've been in this league for seven years. People know what I can do," Brezec told the AP. "Sam Vincent didn't know what he got."

"I have no problem with Sam Vincent. I was just frustrated that he said that he didn't get 12 or 13 points from me that he needed," Brezec added. "Of course he didn't get it because I didn't get the ball. Come on."

"If you look at the teams back in the day, I got buckets, I got stops, I got rebounds. Don't talk about me if you don't know my game."
Source - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote