Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Seriously, give him MVP..
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 12:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
INSIDER
BOOBS

never too old.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpery View Post
i mean for real, i know u all think kobe should get it, but Lebron is more valuable to that crappy team then Kobe is to the Lakers, if you put the lakers sans Kobe in the east i bet they would still be a playoff team, i think if you took James away from the Cav's they would be one of the worst teams in the league. Not to mention he averages more pts, boards, assists then kobe and is doing more with less. CP3 is nice too, but the King should get it
your quote kinda contradicts itself...
you mention that kobe has a much better team around him, and that lebron's team is shit... then you go on to say that lebron puts up better numbers.

well ya, kobe has better players with him... lebron has doodoo around him, its pretty obvious lebron will put up better numbers, right?

lebron has the ball in his hands at least 75% of the game... whereas kobe has it for about 50%.

i'm not a kobe fan, but its quite easy to see why lebron should be putting up greater numbers than bryant.
a great player makes the players around him better.. and can put up strong numbers on a strong team.
i give that player more respect than a player who puts up big numbers on a weak team when he's the only option on the floor.
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote