Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Best Team in Toronto is...
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 08:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Windex
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
Toronto FC. They're one or two defenders away from being a real threat in the MLS this year. Specifically at centre back. I'm pretty sure we'll get a couple of players in before the season starts.

But the midfield and offense will be very good this year. Even last year i would say that our problem wasn't scoring goals.

I'd love it if the jays did well, but i don't see it happening myself. There doesn't seem to be enough passion in the lineup. I don't like the character of most of our guys who aren't pitchers. I guess it will be interesting to see how Cito does for a whole year.
Wells changed his attitude and worked out more ans Rios is getting batting advise from Cito b/c he said he's not hitting up to his potential

I think TFC will be good but with international duty during the season and the team gelling together you never know.
TFC probably has the most talented players in the league but that's a curse too b/c a majority of the team are picked for international duty and they will miss ~8 games
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote