Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - 3 Things Doug Smith Learned Last Night
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 08:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
The MVP of West Hollywood
the only guy who thinks Terrence Ross will be an all-star

Representing:

Good article

Moon's been really really frustrating me lately. He hasn't been playing starter quality ball at all... But I also kind of feel Fino is the perfect bench player for us, he can step in and pump up our energy with steals and fast breaks. So I dunno. Maybe Kapono can take another turn? Whatever we try, it'd be best to start now so if it fails we can go back to Moon for the playoffs.

And yeah, it DOES seem like Calderon starting Ford backup isn't working as well. I think Jose's feeling the pressure of Ford on the bench, since he came back he's been like half as effective as he usually is. Surprisingly Ford is handling it well, but I dunno. It's just hard to demote Jose after the job he's done, but it should maybe happen. The other thing I've noticed is that since Ford came back, Kapono still hasn't taken a single three and isn't being set up often at all. I think he's probably better with Jose, to be honest.
The MVP of West Hollywood is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote