Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Game Thread: Indiana Pacers 122 - Toronto Raptors 111 (F)
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 10:10 PM   #45 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACIEEARL40 View Post
Listen guys, I know some of you hate Mitchell, but there was nothing he could've done short of suiting up himself and going out and laying a hurt on someone that could've stopped tonight's piss-poor effort by these supposed professionals.
Totally agree ACIE, but seriously how can we not be frustrated with this team right now? I understand the bigger picture is still another 3 to 4 years away, but when you see how relatively weak the Eastern Conference is there's no reason why we couldn't be closer to the Celtics in the standings with the talent we have on paper. :mad:

Sure the players have to be held accountable, but how can we honestly be taken seriously when we lose games to team like the Pacers, Clippers and NY? I mean seriously ... if this team wants to make their mark then there's no excuse for this. For all we know the players are starting to block out and not listening to Mitchell. I don't know, something just isn't sitting well with me and this team right now.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote