Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Three-way deal bringing Bosh to Bulls?
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 12:46 PM   #18 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

Quote:
Who would give a young allstar and a 1st + a bench for Bosh?? lol you slag on him all the time then want the world for him?? Make up your mind lol young allstar, bench and 1st wow lol
Young allstar? Young isnt an allstar. Hes a very good young player whos in his 2nd year who looks like hes on a Tayshaun Prince type career path, and Speights at this point is a prospect who looks like he has some potential to become at least a very good player off the bench. The 1st right now is a mid round pick. If anything Toronto is getting ripped in this deal because Speights is unproven and the young vs Bosh comparison isnt close. Philly would take that deal in a heartbeat, Toronto on the o ther hand would not.

I insult Bosh a lot because he talked a good game and wanted to be the top player and has never reached that level, so I talk about him as if he were a franchise guy, and as that franchise guy he is failing, thus the criticism. I've said many times you put a good team around him and youll see the change in not only his game but our team overall, which is why Id much rather trade Bargs while his value is high because IMO its not going to work between the 2, and Bosh is and likely always will be the much better player.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote