Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RaptorsForum Roll Call - Come in and let us get to know you better!
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #77 (permalink)
Dutches
Bang Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet Skeet, She do that thing for 3 retweets...

Blunted Member

Representing:

1) Age: 21

2) Born: Toronto, ON

3) Hometown: Toronto, ON

4) What are your ethnic roots? Armenian

5) Favorite All time Raptors: Keon Clark (i just loved screaming KEEEOONNN @ games)

6) Favorite Current Raptors: Calderon, Graham (this seasons version lol)

7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Baron Davis, Nash, LeBron at times too

8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Orlando (fuck Howard) with jersey as a close second

9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Dwight Howard & Big Baby (Flopathon) Davis

10) Favorite Raptors moment: MP3's multiple random game winners from half court

11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Ray Borque

12) Other messageboard handles: none

13) Who would star in the movie of your life? probly Jim Cavezal... i apparently look like him when i have a goatee and longer hair...

14) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Seattle... and man was i pissed when they were moved...

15) Favorite Flicks: Lost In Translation, Taken (go see it or grab the bootleg, one of the best action movies ive ever seen) How High, Star Wars (even the new CGI one!)

16) Music preference: Jazz, Hip-Hop, Soul

17) Beverage preference: Iced Tea

18) If you could be anyone for day, who would it be? Wince Carter, cuz i want to know how much he regrets going to a shit hole like New Jerz

19) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Scarlett Johansson... not just date. id probly wife that shit lol... oo or Alicia Witt shes on fire...
Dutches is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote