Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Youngest player...
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 09:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
IggyPosterizes
is pounding the rock!

Barney's revenge 08-09

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
of course he get 6 assists per game...
the guy is the ONLY offensive threat that team has...he'll get doubled or triple teamed, so when he passes out of the pressure, his teamate is left with a wide open jumper.
its not rocket science.

the guy has the ball in his hands at least 75 % of the game... he better be putting up good stats.

he's a monster of an athlete, a freak of nature... but he seems as dumb as a door nob, IMO.
if he had half of the brain or smarts magic had, then he'd be worthy of all this recognition.

he's good. but needs to mature IMO.
he'll continue to put up 28/6/6 or whatever he does... then he'll snap one day and do the same thing kobe did (request a trade)... he was "this" close this season to really ripping the cavs management into pieces... so i dont think its a stretch to say he'll be there one day.
wow! does the guy need a PHd in your books to not be considered a door Knob, this kid is smart enough to pick even the toughest defense apart.

Smarts come with age and experience and at 23 he certainly has the capability and the smarts to become top 5 greatest.

Would you please care to explain to me how you consider this kid dumb?
...and how is he immature? is it because he is so passionate about winning? If you want to see immature, go check out the team they got over there in NY, with Randolph and Robinson, or better yet go check out Carmelo who is over a year older, but yet already has an in-game brawl under his belt.

Name me another 23 yr old who is more dedicated and passionate about the sport more than lebron, and dont you dare even mention bosh?......dont worry..i'll wait...
IggyPosterizes is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote