Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RaptorsForum Roll Call - Come in and let us get to know you better!
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 02:22 AM   #76 (permalink)
bartdudeman
junior mafia representin bucktown, mack 11's cocked back, n****as betta duck down...

Representing:

1) Age: 17
2) Born: Iran
3) Hometown: Karaj, Tehran (not that any of you no wher that is :P) and toronto!
4) What are your ethnic roots? Turkish, Iranian....no...Persian
5) Favorite All time Raptors: moe pete
6) Favorite Current Raptors: chris bosh
7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: lebron james
8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? lakers
9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? kobe and vince
10) Favorite Raptors moment: anything involving moe pete and his circus shots and the 06-07 season
11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? mohammed ali
12) Other messageboard handles: forget my nickname.....Hoopshype
13) Who would star in the movie of your life? Mark Wahlberg
14) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? didn't watch ball back then cause i was like 3 years old.........but i loved jordan and the bulls AND hakeem the dream (rockets)!
15) Favorite Flicks: godfather 1, rocky 1-4, superbad, knocked up and friday the 13th
16) Music preference: rap, pop, hip-hop, R&B/soul (kind of).
17) Beverage preference: beer, drinks with sugar and color in them
18) If you could be anyone for day, who would it be? Lebron James
19) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? jessica alba, charlize theron, beyonce, vida guerra, adriana lima, halle berry.....just one with the best lips, legs, breasts and ass combo good god i am one horny lil bastard!

Last edited by bartdudeman; 02-13-2009 at 02:33 AM.
bartdudeman is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote