Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Youngest player...
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 11:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
Actually I wouldn't deal Bosh for LeBron. Why? It's harder to find a good big than it is to find a stud SF/SG. That being said, I'd only trade Bosh for Kobe but that my opinion. I think LeBron is a great player but as a team guy, something just irks me about him.
Homerism at its finest, im sorry you would have to be clinically insane not to pull the trigger on a one for one deal Bosh for James.

Face it, he has recieved more hype and more hate then any1 in the history of this game coming in his rookie year, not only has he reponded to it, he is one of the top players in the world at 23. As for every saying he wont get a ring... i mean he is 23... haha to even say that is just plain dumb, great players without rings will migrate to this kid like flys to shit in the future.

As for Kobe its true he got less min, but he wasnt nearly as hyped as the King and he could never take his team deep just himself like the King has already done, Kobe won with the most dominant Centre of this era by his side, the team was pretty weak since but now he has 2 more dominant bigs b4 he is a real contender again. Meanwhile this "team" guy wanted to be traded when the going go tough, bitched and moaned all he could.

As for the king not being a team guy? Maybe u guys have it twisted, he LOVES to drop dimes, HE IS AN AMAZING PASSER, he wants guy to pass to. He might also at 23 be the best take it to the rim player ive ever seen, if not the best damn close, his only weakness is taking too many long jumpers and 3s and having a poor percentage doing so, but im willing to bet anything that this will improve like everything else in his game.

He may not be as good as Magic or Oscar when its all said and done... but just putting him in that sentence alone is u admitting at 23 he is in the discussion so you prove my point for me.

Never gonna win a ring?? Lol at 23 he took a pretty bad team to the finals, thats crazy talk esp from a guy that worships KG a guy who couldnt take better teams to the finals..

Bow Down when the King comes to your town
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote