Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - USA Today: VC voted Greatest Raptor
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 01:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
i hate to admit it, but that list is pretty much correct.
give Bosh 1 more full season and he gets the numero uno spot... but for now, VC will get the nod.
i know hate can cloud our judgement easily, but if you look past his last 2 months here, you would be hardpressed putting someone else above him.
he was everything to this franchise, he could do no wrong.
go watch a few youtube videos from 1999 or 2000 to see wht i mean... i bet you feel all nostalgic... i bet you get that feeling for a second or two... that feeling of being a fan again... that feeling of pride.
yeah it'll disapeer as soon as the video ends, but you cant deny it.
put your hate aside for a bit and really think about it. you'll understand my POV.

thats why we hate him so much... cause we loved him so much.
i dispise the guy and will never be a fan of his again... but i remember when i was a fan of his, and i will never forget it either.
My hate isn't in the equation when I look at it. Mostly cuz I dont hate vince.

I just think his body of work, if left at say, year 4, was awesome, but unfortunately he had a whilelonger to really ruin that, so as far as "greatness" is concerned, I can't put him in here as great.

Bosh however is still great.

I'd swap them.

Anyhow if you look at the numbers, the totals for all players, Vince and Bosh got equal the vote pecentage wise, plus/minus a few decimals.

It aint like they said he was a landslide All time great Raptor.

fair poll, over the top headline I guess.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote