Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Celtics close to getting everyones favorite...
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 03:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

actually the pats are like SA, never back 2 back champs and the same amount of titles overall, so hard to say its less parody. Steelers were very much like the Giants, a wildcard team that won it all. I do like longer series aswell but obviously you cant do it in football, i mean even a best of 3 would take 3 weeks lol that would be nuts.

The NFL got those non guaranteed contracts cuz the players went on strike, the NFL put in scrubs for a few weeks and the players caved in when some guys crossed the line to play cuz they needed the $. They definately have their players on lockdown in a crazy way. But i think NBA would do well to implement a few things, i mean remember us paying Hakeem for a couple years when he either didnt play or was basically retired, that is bullshit to me, he basically came here with no real intention of playing a full year, just cashing a check, that shit shouldnt be allowed. In the NFL he would get cut and get 0.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote