Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Thorpe's ESPN Chat Wrap - Raptor Related
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 03:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
INSIDER
BOOBS

never too old.

Representing:

i just think that all the pressure in the world will be on the shoulders of the celts...
and it may crack them a bit.
we have the skill to take them deep into the series and that pressure will add up with every game... which will be to our advantage.
Garnett will be a force, but i just like how we match up against them.

the cavs just scare me because i hate them so much and we have absolutely NO answer for lebron.
2 games this season he took over and buried us at the end of the game... i do not want to go thru that for a whole series.
and of course he'd have the refs in his pocket... which would cause me to rip every hair out of my head... i dont think i could handle that.

i think us vs the celts would allow us to play "our " game and play as hard as possible to win.
vs the cavs, lebron would take us out of our game plan and we'd be whinning about the refs all series long, which would get into our heads and distract us.
the raps play their best when they are in control, and rolling... when we play the cavs we lose that control... and in the end we beat ourselves and let lebron walk all over us.
INSIDER is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote