Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jeff Van Gundy's on the FAN590 right now
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 07:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
Snooch
is back baby

Large and in charge

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugo Ferst View Post
5 x 5 is 25, do you think it is easy to get a top five at any position in the nba?? Yet you freely admit you have him in your top five but arent happy?? Sorry bro, thats pathetic, your one of those unsatisfied fans for life, expecting us to draft LeBron or sign D12 as an FA, you wont be happy til we have the best player in the league?? Do you think those players want to come here?? Seriously, you need a reality check Snooch. Top 5 players at any position dont grow on threes, in fact there are 25 of them in the entire WORLD.... yet you want to shun one, send him away, and think magically we will get 2 more...

Think about it, you are openly admitting we have a top 25 player in the world on our team, and he is the guy that needs to go?? hahahahah your arguement is so flawed and flat out stupid, im lost on what to say anymore, i try debating, but its just blind hate you have, and you try to find any way to prove he sucks, but then say yea he is top 5 at his position LOL

EPIC FAIL!!

Top 5 at his position is not what the debate was about. I said he isnt the best, people here was saying that he was second best, absolute best when taking into consideration age. I disagreed 100 fold because that is wrong.

I used all the current stats and proved that the position he places amungst power forwards in terms of production was outside of the top 5 at his position.

And I never once said that Bosh isnt a very good player, I dont like his game but that doesnt matter, he is a very good, second teir star. The type you build with not around. But he is not top five at his position, therefore expendable.

With Bargs going to be our center and Jose at the point and hopefully a driving, slashing wing......osh isnt even going to be needed here, a big tough reboundung PF is what is going to be needed (Bass, Verajao)

And epic fail? I think not.

Quote:
No, you didn't.... because "the best" doesn't exist other than in someone's opinion.
Sorry Xu, I proved he wasnt putting up the top numbers at his position compared to all others at his position when balancing out all the stats over an even time frame. Not that he wasnt the "best"
Snooch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote