Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The RF Food Thread!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 02:09 PM   #55 (permalink)
MangoKidHoops
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory C View Post
I posted this yesterday, but it was lost in the server change. Perhaps it warrants it's own thread if this one is meant to focus on restaurants?

The talk about Restaurant Makeover got me thinking about other food/cooking shows. I'm a huge fan of the original Japanese version of Iron Chef. Any other fans out there?

I have 35 gigs worth of episodes on my computer and I think I've watched them all at least twice - probably more. I'm not so much into the American version though.

Any other cooking shows people enjoy?
I really do enjoy Iron Chef - the American version though simply because the food appeals more to me than say, Sea Urchin ice cream. And because I recognize some of the chefs.

I do like Nigella Feasts and 30 Minute Meals with Rachel Ray - but those are for obvious reasons.

Barefoot Contessa would be good if she didn't start every single recipe with 2 quarts of heavy cream and 4 sticks of butter.

My favourite - aside from Nigella and Rachel Ray is Chef at Home with Michael Smith. Something about his cooking seems so genuine and simplistic.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote