Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Could Perimeter 'D' be Raptors' undoing?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 09:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Moon.

I was at the U of T Ottawa game yesterday. My close friend and former HS ball teamate Neils litle Brother Robbie Plays for U of T, so good this kid is.

Anyhow we duscussed ball, as Neil played University too and we love talking hoops.

Jamario came up and we agree 100% on him. He's a young Rodman, and Sam loves him for good reason. He is strong minded and will improve. He's deficiencies on D are obvious. But he listens when he gets yelled at, and he works awfully hard. He crashed the glass and runs the floor. Give him another year with Sam, he's blossum. Think about it, he has had no real coaching, no college, and some crap ass minors ball. Raw as hell with a huge ceiling, he reminds me so much of Rodman it hurts. If he can gain a bit of Agression, and keep learning the game of defence, he's gonna be a real asset. a Bowen type.

Right now, not so much, but his coaches see it, Meil see's it, and I do too, he's got room to grow, and he has the balls to accept criticism.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote