Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Brezec Lays Into Charlotte's Vincent
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 08:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default Brezec Lays Into Charlotte's Vincent

I really never heard Primoz speak until the other night when Jack interviewed him and always thought he was pretty reserved. Boy was I wrong. Now that I know that, I'm not surprised by his response to his old coach Sam Vincent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Charlotte Observer
Primoz Brezec, who spent time with the Bobcats and Pistons before landing in Toronto last Thursday, doesn't have too many kind words for Charlotte head coach Sam Vincent, according to the Charlotte Observer.

"Sam Vincent, he changed it up," Brezec told Toronto's Globe and Mail newspaper. "He wanted to go more run-and-gun. I have no problem with that, I can run three days in a row. But I think I set a record in the NBA; out of 50 games (actually 18) I started, I didn’t get the ball, I didn’t get a shot off."

"So I was like, ‘You know what, Sam? You don’t need me, you don’t like me and I don’t like you, so get me out of here.’ And see how they’re doing this year?," Brezec added.
Source - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote