Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Worst season ever - and not just because of the obvious reason
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
INSIDER
BOOBS

never too old.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyManD View Post
I haven't remembered another Raptors season that's frustrated me more. Not a single previous season (and I've been here since the beginning) that I can remember being less fun. This can be easily be broken down to two primary reasons:

1. Obviously, the sheer disappointment. We've underachieved beyond comprehension.

2. TSN and Roger's f**king the fans. Okay, so our team kind of sucks right now. Whatever, I've survived worse Raptor season. But the difference was I was able to watch those seasons. Whatever the hell problem Rogers and TSN are having with each other I don't give a damn. The fact that every other (seemingly) Raptors game is on freaking TSN2, which isn't available to Rogers subscibers (which is practically everyone) means I can't even tune in! What the hell? Sure, there are internet streams available, but I didn't get an HD TV and pay extra for HD channels so I can stream a stuttering 480x320 video.

*sigh*

See, I can handle a disappointing season. I can watch us lose and still be a fan. But the losing season coupled with the horrendous scheduling and broadcast segregation has multiplied, to me, just how bad this season is.
it cant be that bad.... i mean, hey, you found us here at Raptors Forum, so things are looking up!
welcome aboard man!
INSIDER is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote