Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Worst season ever - and not just because of the obvious reason
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 03:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Default Worst season ever - and not just because of the obvious reason

I haven't remembered another Raptors season that's frustrated me more. Not a single previous season (and I've been here since the beginning) that I can remember being less fun. This can be easily be broken down to two primary reasons:

1. Obviously, the sheer disappointment. We've underachieved beyond comprehension.

2. TSN and Roger's f**king the fans. Okay, so our team kind of sucks right now. Whatever, I've survived worse Raptor season. But the difference was I was able to watch those seasons. Whatever the hell problem Rogers and TSN are having with each other I don't give a damn. The fact that every other (seemingly) Raptors game is on freaking TSN2, which isn't available to Rogers subscibers (which is practically everyone) means I can't even tune in! What the hell? Sure, there are internet streams available, but I didn't get an HD TV and pay extra for HD channels so I can stream a stuttering 480x320 video.

See, I can handle a disappointing season. I can watch us lose and still be a fan. But the losing season coupled with the horrendous scheduling and broadcast segregation has multiplied, to me, just how bad this season is.
MyManD is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote