Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Agent Zero grounded?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 10:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default Agent Zero grounded?

Mr. Gum Flapper himself Arenas still isn't sure when he is going to be able to return. He was scheduled return on March 2nd but feels that its too soon considering he's no where near being in game shape.

Add Butler to the list of concerns too for the Wiz because he's missed their last 11 games because of a hip flexor and he's not sure when he'll be ready to go too. So, if I were a Wizards fan right now I'd be a little concerned because their only a couple games ahead for a playoff spot and if they don't get these guys back sooner rather than later its gonna be a close one for these last couple playoffs spots in the East.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN
Gilbert Arenas has conceded he may not be ready by the time his March 2 target date for his return comes around, the Associated Press is reporting.

"If I wanted it to be, it can be realistic," Arenas said of his original goal. "But, it's going to be longer to get into shape."

"I'm trying to get some rhythm back in my legs, get some cardio in. That's all I'm working on now," he said. "I have to get my body used to the floor again."

Arenas does not have any new target date for his return, but made it clear that the pushed back return is all about conditioning rather than him hurting.

"If I really want to get out there, I can play now, but are you going to get two good minutes out of me?," said Arenas. "Right now, it's about me trying to get my body into shape and ready to play again. That's where I'm at right now."
Source - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote