Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - This board sucks
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 11:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
CB4
is pounding the rock!

Representing:
Pistons This board sucks

Just wanted to say that this board sucks mega balls. Everyone on this board just agrees to what teh first couple of people say. After a good game by players they are amazing, and after bad games they suck. The only good thing about the board is the gameday threads set up by Dr, J naismith, hes the only good one on this board.
anyway on to this pathetic franchise.
This is terrible ball, I went to a pistons game last month, now that is basketball. At least They dont hold the ball until 5 seconds on the shot lock and maybe pass once and then take a deep shot. The fans there are wayy better, actually have some knowledge about the game.
I realized why keep wasting my time cheering for a team that will never win a championship. MLSE doesnt give a shit about the fans or winning, they just want to make money.
prepare to lose once again on wednesday, and thank you for Bosh in 2010. lol i hope none of you still beleive he actually wants to stay in T.O. ...
peace
CB4 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote