Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Honeymoon over for Jamario?
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 09:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sick, Wicked and Nasty!
adoring his baby girl.

Representing:

Moremilk and Clingrap, not to call you guys out but you can't just write off stats like that either... those lineups comprise significant minutes and any lineup with Moon and Rasho with TJ means it's starting the game against the other team's best! If you watch Rasho and Moon with a naked eye you must see that when Rasho gets the ball in the low post, more than 50% of the time he converts. He actually has very good hands and some nice moves and isn't utilized much because we need to get Bosh going early. I'm not saying he's a world crusher but the guy can put up points if you need him to.

As for Moon, hes' got some offensive game but he hasn't gotten comfortable yet. Coach is on him to drive and get fouls but he hasn't responded yet... he settles for shots usually in the flow but i think you'll see him get more comfortable as the season goes on. Right now he knows his minutes are a product of his defense and he's clearly focusing most of his energy on that.

Ultimately, when Andrea is ready you'll likely see him and Moon in the starting rotation and the combination is an intriguing one, but for now I like the smarts, defense and patience that Rasho and MOon bring to the starting five to help get TJ and Chris going early.
Sick, Wicked and Nasty! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote