Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Report: Bargnani & Parker Offered for Okafor
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 03:34 PM   #79 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyRrAd_Nation View Post
Bargs has been playing much better as of late and even though I was one of the ones that stated that I would trade him for Okafor, I still believe that Bargs can develop into a very good player. I don't think he'll be a flat out superstar, but he'll be alright.

In terms of other players developping, everyone knew about Roy, everyone knew he would be the best player coming out of the draft, but his knee brought up a lot of red flags. The only other player that Colangelo was considering was Rudy Gay, who himself was inconsistent at UConn. Bargs played against men in the Italian league and held his own. You just have to give him a couple of year to adjust to everything. It's called being patient.
Kind of contradicting yourself here tho bud. You think he will be very good but not a superstar right? But it seems we are really depending on him to be a full blown superstar to make this team great, if he isnt gonna be that, then we picked poorly.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote