Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - St. Catharines - A City of Champions
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 09:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACIEEARL40 View Post

I went to SWC and later on CI, but by then I had abandoned athletics for the lure of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll.
Guarenteed we know the same dudes.

I used to ball with a bunch of CI guys.

Marty, Ritchie, Dave, Tony, Leon....heh.

I actually had transferred from WP to play at CI in grade 12 but got busted on the SOSSA rule for transfers and din't wanna sit a season so I went back to WP. I became good buddies with those guys.

Shit, my first dunk ever was in that Gym.

One of my best memories in basket ball was this one day, Hadjek, Phillips, Myself, Jamie and Neil Paris were playing hoops there and Me and Dave Started dunking. (I'm hoping you remember these guys). I was all fired up and we had the tunes blasting on over the amps. At that time, I was 19-20, and I was still a one foot jumper for a lot of my dunks, which is why I know have a bone spur the size of a Dime on my left knee, but at the time I could jump. I took off from inbetween the foul line and the bottom of the circle and dunked a sweet statue of liberty. Not that big of deal considering Jamario does it from the same spot, on the OTHER SIDE of the foul line, but for a 6'1" white kid, it was a life achievment, with 4 guys watching.

those were the days Acie. I was a GYYYYYYm rat!

As far as SWC goes, I played a lot of ball with those kids too. I used to have to guard Castleman and Cam the tall dude in real games. Castleman didn't like me because I playe dhim well and drew many charges...fucking fullback!

I also blocked his shot a bunch of times. After HS himself, Partridge, and all those guy, we all hung out in the Summerime with a bunch of Niagara hoops guys, we loved that shit man. Good times
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote