Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Magic Announcers: "Jose 5th best PG in the NBA"
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 10:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

I like the AP move, i wouldnt call it a mind blowing great pick up that has jumped us in2 contention... Hump barely plays altho i like him... I would like to move Moon ASAP but not a bad pick up.. Altho we got Delfino very cheap, i think thats about what he is worth.. very cheap

I wasnt saying BC is a crappy GM, im saying all raptor fans seem to think you cant question this guy or he is a God. Im glad no1 questioned me saying his Dad probably had alot to do with success in PHX cuz thats pretty much a fact, he has made a couple good moves, but i dont think this makes him beyond reproach and since no1 is defending the TJ pick up im guessing you guys agree he had no clue what Jose was/is and that TJs contract is hurting us aswell as his health (but that was no mystery b4 we got him, every1 knew he was an injury prone sometimes erractic player). TJ is the only top notch player he ever got in any of these moves, u can bring up the small role players he has picked up and most of them are nice, also besides AP none of those guys are starters or get any real min, and Garbo is another injury prone empty $ contract we are getting nothing in return for.

Again, i like BC, but i want to see him make a move for what we really need before i annoit him our savior.

To add something else, i dont think Grunwald was a good GM, but i do think the team that lost to Philly in the 2nd round was a better team then we have now, we had more inside presense, had decent PG, good bench depth, oh and we also drafted Tmac and Carter(well jamieson but we traded right away), he picked up Keon Clark on the cheap, Mark Jackson, Dell Curry and others, does this make him a basketball God of a GM? i dont think so, and im def not calling some1 who really leaned on his dad hard in PHX one until he does more here.

Last edited by pimpery; 02-21-2008 at 10:23 PM.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote