Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Magic Announcers: "Jose 5th best PG in the NBA"
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

He was green enough to trade for TJ and his fat contract and serious health issues, so obviously he didnt have a clue the kind of player Jose would become, because TJ's contract is the main thing that will screw us over and have to move Jose (altho i just dont see that happening). I think its time ppl stop acting like BC is a God, his 1st overall pick hasnt panned out and his best move to date is a very injury prone and at often times selfishly inconsistent PG (and dont tell me TJ cant lose you a game as quick as he can win you one). I still think BC is a great GM, but far from Joe Dumars or even his daddy.

With that said its still early in his tenure so i cant say he is bad either, but i think its nuts that every1 acts like he can do no wrong, or that alot of ppl dont realize Daddy made a helluva lot of decisions in PHX with him, or that he seems to listen to his assistent GM more then to himself considering the amount of euro's he always seems interested in.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote