Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ulmer: "OíNealís fate is tied to Bargnaniís"
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 01:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
Snooch
is back baby

Large and in charge

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by takman_777 View Post
personally, i just wanted the jose haters to understand how stupid they sound, i love JO when he gets his body inside and grabs boards, i hope he can still do that, but he really should be with the team... when i coached, you were there whether you were playing or not and you dressed with a lot more class than a suit and knee length t!! geesh that looks so playground.. NO coach in an ncaa d1 program would let their kids take a picture like that, i am not sure where he was in that pic, but man it reflects bad on his team and the guys paying his salary... if he comes off the bench and says nothing, then he will have my vote, now how do we make this team better? when do we make a trade? this season is fading very quickly and every team in the league knows that we will give back any lead if they make a stop or two then score quickly... that has to stop... but how?
Who cares how he is dressed, must I pull pics of some other "styles" of NBA guys?

And how do you know that the reason he is on the bench isnt a direct result of orders from team management/ trainers?

I usually on board with you Talkman, but you arguement here is weak.
Snooch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote