Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ulmer: "OíNealís fate is tied to Bargnaniís"
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 01:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
takman_777
is tired of all the Jose hating on this forum! sigh...

Representing:
Default fancylad

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
Seriously Takman, I don't really get why your hate on for Oneal is this big. Sure the trade hasn't made us contenders, and he's been out for some time, but really now Jermaine hasn't done anything wrong to the team. In fact he's played really well for a good number of games. It's not like he's sulked or badmouthed the team, the city, or his "role."

From not cheering on the bench, to mocking how he wears a suit, i find your criticisms a little out of left field.
personally, i just wanted the jose haters to understand how stupid they sound, i love JO when he gets his body inside and grabs boards, i hope he can still do that, but he really should be with the team... when i coached, you were there whether you were playing or not and you dressed with a lot more class than a suit and knee length t!! geesh that looks so playground.. NO coach in an ncaa d1 program would let their kids take a picture like that, i am not sure where he was in that pic, but man it reflects bad on his team and the guys paying his salary... if he comes off the bench and says nothing, then he will have my vote, now how do we make this team better? when do we make a trade? this season is fading very quickly and every team in the league knows that we will give back any lead if they make a stop or two then score quickly... that has to stop... but how?
takman_777 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote